I recently started investing more in skin care. Some may blame it on age. I blame it on a glorious 6 month maternity leave with far too much time spent on Amazon.
Regardless of how these items made it to my door, I am no longer a skeptic that the right skin care regime makes a noticeable difference.
My skin tends to be dry and the moisturizer I was using was not cutting it. For the past few weeks, the below has been my go-to routine. These products have kept the dry winter skin at bay.
- Burt’s Bees Sensitive Make Up Remove Wipes. These work so well to remove all my make up without leaving any residue. They put Neutrogena wipes to shame!
2. Boscia Facial Cleanser Gel. The 4.5 star review speaks for itself. This gel-to-suds cleanser is gentle but does a fantastic job leaving your skin clean.
3. Boscia Rosewater & Witchhazel Toner. This toner is alcohol free and smells SO GOOD! The bonus with this toner is that it also can be used as a make-up setter in the AM 🙂
4. No7 Serum. I came across this serum while reading an in-depth article about anti-wrinkle serums that actually work. This was the most inexpensive serum by a long shot!
5. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Daily Face Cream. I have tried so many moisturizers. This one truly does work! It’s only 2 oz. for over $20 but trust me, it works better than most.
6. Laneige Lavender Water Sleeping Mask. Last but certainly not least, I use this glorious lavender water mask every other night. The first time I purchased this mask, I used it two nights in a row. Highly recommend! Plus, the scent is so soothing right before bed.